Friday 19 June 2015

Favourite Summer Scents

Hello Lovelies,

The weather is getting nicer and it makes me want to wear a nice floral scent so I thought I'd share with you some of my favourites. 

Here they are in order of my favourite first . 


This perfume is my all time favourite it has been for awhile now. I just love it, it's such a feminine scent perfect for the summer months. I use this perfume mainly when I go out that is why it's lasted me so long. I have had this j'adore perfume now for over 2 years which was a Christmas present. I've also got miniature j'adore perfume which I keep in my handbag for when I go out .


This Kenzo perfume is another favourite of mine. I've not used it In quite awhile . It just smells so nice. It's another perfume that is quite expensive in comparison to the rest of the perfumes I am going to talk about in this post and was bought for me for birthday or christmas one year. I love the bottle it's so cute....


This is one of the cheaper perfumes that I have in my collection for this 100ML bottle I only paid about £10.00 from B&M Bargains. 
It was such a bargain. I've had it over a year now and it's not even been used. I got a smaller version of this meow perfume by Katy Perry it was £5.99 I think also from B&M Bargains it was 30ML and used it so quickly when I saw this I thought it was worth buying. 
I love the bottle as well as the scent of this perfume it looks so cute on your dresser so when you have used the perfume you can save it as a nice little ornament. 


I love the smell of this Burberry Brit perfume this is the perfume thar I am using at the moment I have got roughly a quarter left . It's such a nice soft, feminine scent and it lingers for quite a long time. The bottle is really nice too. I do really like the Burberry perfume  range.
 I have not long finished using Burberry Weekend and again that is such a nice light feminine scent perfect for this time of year. 


This Lacoste Femme perfume I have not worn in such a long time. It is quite a feminine scent but it's a little bit more overpowering then the other scents I have spoke about in this post. I really do like it though. This scent is also one of those scents you can wear for winter.

Personally I don't like to wear very strong overpowering scents all of these are my go to scents for all year around and when I choose a new scent I always Avoid the strong smelling scents.

What is your favourite perfume?  

Andrea