Saturday 4 July 2015

Models Own Chrome Nail Polish Collection


Hello Lovelies,

Hope your having a good weekend so far....

I've had a hectic week so far my mum had a really bad fall on Wednesday night and has fractured and chipped her collar bone and she has internal bleeding in her knee cap so I have been looking after her the last few days making sure she is getting all her meals and doing her chores for her.

That's why I have not done a post in a few days....

I thought I would talk about the Models Own Nail Polish Collection today....

I recently got the Rose Chrome Models Own Nail Polish I had been wanted to try this for months but could not find it anywhere so I went to Primark and got a Rose Nail Polish from their p.s nail polish collection....

Here are the nail polishes that I have from the Models Own Chrome Collection.....








So this Models Own Chrome Rose Nail Polish is the newest nail polish from chrome collection I had wanted to buy this when I bought the other two nail polishes from the Chrome Collection but Superdrug did not have any in stock either in store or on the website....
Anyway a few weeks ago I went into Superdrug and saw that they had one left so I thought I would try this nail polish. 
These nail polishes give the foil effect look which looks really nice....
This particular colour I do really like but it doesn't look any different from the Primark P.S Nail Polish I got if you look at it.
Also this nail polish chipped after a couple of days where as the other ones lasted 4-5 days which I didn't really like.
I probably wouldn't re-purchase this Models Own Chrome Nail Polish In Rose I would probably just get another nail polish from Primark as it's more or less the same look and there is so much price difference.
Models Own Nail Polishes retail at £4.99 each or buy one get one half price when the special offers are on but the Primark ones are only 80p.
So if the look is similar you may as well get the cheaper version....


I really like the Packaging of these Models Own Chrome Collection Nail Polishes they are very sleek...


I am not a overly keen on this chrome silver by Models Own to me it just looks like a normal silver nail polish to me not a chrome nail polish. 
I will wear it but again this is not a nail polish I would Re-Purchase If I wanted Silver I would just choose a normal Silver Nail polish maybe by Barry M....




This nail polish from Primark by P.S is only 80p and it reminds me of the Rose Chrome by Models Own so I would buy this nail polish again.
I really do like this colour and it's such a great price too and looks lovely on the nails and this nail polish lasted quite awhile 4-5 days...

I really like this Models Own Olive Chrome it looks gold I love the colour and this nail polish lasted longer then the Rose and Silver colours I am not sure why it must be a different formula.
I would definitely buy this colour again I get the impression that some of these Models Own Chrome Collection are a bit hit and miss.
I do want to try some of the brighter colours in this collection so when I get them I will do a review on them also. 



So that's my thoughts on these Models Own Chrome Nail Polish Collection there are so many other colours that look really nice there is a really nice Purple Chrome colour that I would like to try....

Have you tried any of these Nail Polishes? 

What Is your favourite Colour???