Monday 3 August 2015

Summer Tag



Hello Lovelies,

Hope you have had a lovely weekend I have seen this Summer Tag on quite a few Blogs that I have read so I thought it might be fun to answer the questions on my Blog. 

I saw these Particular Questions on Make-Up Geeks Blog Here is the link to her blog if you would like to take a look at her blog....

https://www.makeupgeek.com/articles/summer-tag-video/





Here are the questions -


Question 1 - What's your Favourite Summer Nail Polish? 

This is such a hard question for me to answer as I love my nail polishes and I have got quite a lot of really nice pastel summer colours but if push came to shove and I had to choose one I would have to say my Barry M Speedy Quick Dry in the Colour Road Rage which is a gorgeous Mint Green Colour. I like this Nail Polish because Mint Green is my Favourite Colour and it Dries so Fast....

Question 2 - What's your favourite lip colour in the summer? 

Another tough question for me to answer as I don't Particularly have a Favourite Summer Colour Lipstick for the Summer. 
I have been wearing Urban Decays Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss in the Colour Sesso (not sure if that is the correct spelling)
I got it from the Naked on the Run Palette and I Love it, it's the ideal Colour for Summer it's a really nice Nude Colour. 

I also like to wear Coral colours during the day in the Summer I have a really nice one by NYC it's called Peach Fizz in the number 433
They are my staple colours for during the day. 

 For the evening though if I am going out I like to wear a Vibrant Red I normally wear my Revlon Colorburst in the Number 120 the colour is Vivacious Exuberante. 
I love these Lip Crayons and these Revlon Colorburst ones are like a Lipstick and a Lipgloss all in one.

Question 3 - Show us your favourite summer dress
I have actually done a post on my favourite summer dress but I recently went to a Wedding and Wore it again so I can show you an updated version of what I wore it with.

So here is the original post I did with my Favourite Summer Dress I will link it down below so you can take a look

http://beautywithandrea36.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/summer-essentials.html


I had a look through the photos that was taken but there wasn't any Photos of just me taken that day so I thought I would add these.
If you have been reading my Blog you will have seen photos of my Mum before but I have never shown photos of my Sister It's not often we all have our Photo taken together so I thought this would be nice to go on my Blog so that's my older sister in the middle.

Anyway back to the dress this is my Favourite dress to wear in the summer because it has really nice Summer Colours running through it there is a lot of Mint Green and Yellow running through it these Colours are my Favourite Colours....

I have updated this look I saw this Gorgeous Jacket from Primark I had been eyeing it up for awhile but at Full Price it was £15 which is still cheap for this Jacket I love the Scalloped Detail and also the fact that it's Mint Green but this Jacket went into the Primark Sales and I actually got it for £7.00 which is a Complete Bargain....

Here is a photo of me and my lovely mum she is struggling at the moment she recently fractured her shoulder I've been looking after her while she recovers....

Question 4 - What is your favourite summer accessory....

I love my Faith Jardine Yellow Sandals I will inset a photo down below so you can have a look.
I love anything that has Diamante's on them that along with the fact that these sandals are Bright Canary Yellow. 
I think they are the Perfect for summer.....




The Diamante detail are just gorgeous.....

Question 5 - What Summer Trends are you most excited about this year? 

I really like the bright Neon Colours especially on Bikini's that really nice Aztec Print in Neon Colours....

Question 6 - What is your favourite summer candle? 



I am loving this Mint Green Candle by Glade it smells Gorgeous and with it being Mint Green it reminds me of the Summer even though the candle has Snowflakes on it.....

Question 7 - What is your Favourite Body Spray and Perfume? 

I don't really have a Favourite Body Spray I use different ones I really do like Avon Far & Away Body Spray and my Favourite Perfume has never changed it's always been Christian Dior J'adore.....

Question 8 - What is the weather like where you live in the summer? 

I live in the UK in the Northwest the Weather is very Hit and Miss during the Summer one minute it is really Sunny and the next it Rains constantly....
We normally only get a couple of weeks of good weather at the very most in the UK at Summer....

Question 9 - What is your favourite thing about summer? 

When the weather is nice I like to wear nice dresses for summer and sandals and go out for the day if I am at home If I am holiday I like going on a bit of an adventure when I visit new places....

Question 10 - What are your Plans for Summer Vacation? 

I am not going on holiday this year so I probably will go on a few day trips when the weather is nice....

So that's all the questions for this summer tag hope you enjoyed reading my answers...

This was a fun tag to do why not try it for yourself if you do this tag let me know and I'll have a look at it....

Hope you all have a wonderful summer. xxx