Saturday 3 October 2015

September Empties

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well,

This post should have gone up on Wednesday I've just been so busy. 
Can you believe were actually in October already this year has gone far too fast.

I just love this time of year though when all the leaves of the trees have shed you can get some amazing photos of all the green and brown leaves that fall on the floor just like in this photo here I think it looks stunning.

Now Lets Talk about what I have been using up in September here is my September Empties my first ever one.




This is my first empties post there are only a few items but most of the items that I am going to talk about I really liked and would definitely repurchase there is only one item that I really didn't like but I will speak to you about that later. 


Avon Spring Garden Bubble Bath 1000ML

I absolutely love this Spring Garden Bubble Bath by Avon it smells of flowers and you only need a small amount in your bath and it gives you so many bubbles.

I have tried a few of these bubble baths now from Avon my Mum gets me most of them there was another one that I really liked and that was called White Lillies (I think) and that smelled even nicer then this one.

Avon are always selling these at half price so I think my mum waits till there half price and bulk buys. 
I would definitely recommend these they last such a long time and you get so much product for your money. 


Original Source Shea Butter & Honey Shower Gel & Garnier Miscellar Water

These are two of my most favourite beauty products I have recently run out of this Garnier Miscellar Water and it's a holy grail to remove my make-up with  it's refreshing too.
My make-up just comes off so easily with this product I have used a few products now to remove my make-up and this is without a doubt the best I have tried and the one that I have had that has lasted me the longest. I like that you can just remove your face make-up without having to rinse with water and you can get these bottles that are travel size now so as long as you have the cotton wool you can remove your make-up on the go. 

This next product Original Source Honey & Shea Butter  is another product I love and need to repurchase it smells gorgeous I don't normally like Honey but mixed with Shea butter it just smells gorgeous it's only £1 so it's a product that is in every ones budget. 

PS Nail Polish Remover 

I go through so many Nail Polish Removers from painting my Nails so I need a good Nail Polish Remover and I have tried quite a few and this is one of the best ones that I have tried it's from the PS Range at Primark and is great value at just £1 you get 300ML of product

The other Nail Polish Removers I have tried you only get 200-250ML and they are more expensive then this Primark one so I think this is great value for money and I would definitely buy this again last time I went into Primark to pick some up though they had completely sold out which was disappointing as I really like this product so I had to get Superdrugs own brand which is okay but it's not as good as this one you need to use more product when using the Superdrug one so it doesn't last as long. 


Argon Oil Moisturising Hand & Body Wash 

This is one of those products that I really didn't like Infact I couldn't even use it. 
I bought this because I had been using the Argan Oil Heat Defence Leave In Spray which I absolutely love so i thought I would try this but when I went to use it there was hardly any Product in the bottle it was all watery it was like someone had filled the bottle with water. 
It could have just been this one bottle but I'm not sure I would buy it again. 


Argan Oil Heat Defence Leave In Spray 

I love this product it was very cheap I think it was about £1 from Quality Save and they also sell this in Pound World. 
It's a good product to use if you use a lot heat on your hair like I do. 
In an ideal world of course I would prefer not to use heat because it damages your hair but I find products like this really help and this is one of the better ones I have found. 
Not only does it protect my hair it helps my hair I have naturally curly hair it's so curly I hate it. 
I never wear it curly and sometimes it does go frizzy with other heat protectants but not with this one it feels so smooth and shiny when I use this. 


So Brit, Olay Total Effects Moisturiser & Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer

I love these So Body Sprays they came in a little pack of 3 I've still got two left. My mum actually got me these for my birthday. 
This particular one is called So Brit and I really like the smell of it. 

This Total Effects Moisturiser is one of my Favourite Moisturisers I definitely need to get another one when I bought this one I originally got it from B&M Bargains and it was much cheaper then Boots or Superdrug so I will have to see if I can find another one. 
It's an Anti-Blemish Moisturiser it gives you younger looking skin and helps smooth out blemishes. 

Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer I just love this product and it is well worth the money even when they are at full price but I normally wait till products that I want go in the sale which always happen they are always half price in one Avon Book a product will be full price and then two weeks later it will be half price .


Katy Perry Meow & Burberry Brit Perfumes 

These are two of my favourite perfumes and I have been using them up the last few months. 
I have the bigger version of this Katy Perry Meow bottle but this smaller one looks so cute on my dresser. 
Such a lovely scent all my perfumes are quite sweet smelling and this perfume is no exception I just love it. 

Burberry Brit I have had this perfume for ages and I love all the Burberry perfumes mainly this one and Burberry Weekend another one of my favourite scents. 

Everyone buys me perfumes as presents for birthday and Christmas I don't think I will need any more for a good few years. 
I am trying to use them all up a lot of my perfumes are half used. 

So that is all my empties for this month when I can I will be doing Empties posts each month.