Sunday 24 January 2016

TK MAXX Haul

Hello Lovelies,

Todays post is going back to Beauty just before Christmas I went into TK MAXX and they had quite a few things on sale.

Before I talk about them though I just want to show you one Non Beauty product that I picked up from Primark.

How Cute are these little Magnetic Tags can't wait to put them on my fridge.




So here are the Beauty Items I picked up from TK MAXX, firstly I want to talk about this nice little set of lipsticks and lip glosses.

I do love my Reds so I am really looking forward to trying these out the brand is Adrienne Vittadini
I have since find out that Adrienne Vittadini is a Designer of Handbags and Watches.

Looking at the Colours in this set are really nice the Lip Glosses are so Pretty the Clear one reminds me of a Christian Dior one that I have called Tiara but there isn't as much Glitter in the Adrienne Vittadini one and the Red Lip Gloss looks Amazing !!!

The Red Lipstick and the Red Lip Crayon look good too I will let you know my thoughts on this when I have used them.

I love this Little Palette it's perfect for Travelling it's by Kourtney, Kim & Khloe the brand is called Khroma Beauty and the palette is called Kourtney Kardazzle.
I just love the Packaging so much it's a beautiful Rose Gold colour.
The colours look AMAZING in this palette look out for a future Review on this Palette it's really nice that you also get a Blush Highlighter and Contour/Bronzer.

As well as the Palette I saw this gorgeous Kourtney, Kim & Khloe Khroma Beauty in the colour Wildflower Honey it's a really pretty Nude Lip gloss.

I love Olivia Palermo Ciate lipstick too it's in the colour Velveteen which is another pretty Red colour. I was so excited when I saw that this was in TK MAXX ever since I heard that TK MAXX and Olivia Palermo was teaming up I have wanted to try some of the Products but they were so expensive on the Ciate website so when I saw a few of the products I wanted to try them look out for the others when I do my January Favourites post at the end of the month.



This Too Faced single eye shadow looks quite nice a bit of a different colour for me but the kind of colour to wear when I go out to make a nice Smoky eye which might look nice.

Finally we have another Cute Elf Palette looks like it might be another Travel Friendly Palette so you have a really light Base colour, then a really nice Brown for your Lid Colour, a really lovely Golden Copper Crease colour and a very Dark Brown to use as Eye Liner.
Looking forward to trying this little Palette out,  the Palette is called Elf Flawless Eyeshadow

The Mascara in these Photos is one that I found awhile ago which I thought I lost so I picked up a new one from Wilko it's from the brand Essence I think this is a really good brand if you are on a Budget and the quality of the Make-Up I have tried so far has been so nice especially the Make-Up Palettes.

About the Mascara it's called Essence Lash Princess such a lovely Mascara I love the False Lash Effect but I am not great at putting them on so I like to try these False Lash Eye Effect Mascara's aren't normally that great but this one seems to be great.

If you have not tried this out yet I would definitely Recommend it I can't really speak for the rest of the products as I have not used them yet.