Saturday 15 October 2016

Kylie Kyshadow - The Bronzite Palette First Impression.

Hello beauties,

In today's post I would like to talk about the Kylie Bronzite Kyshadow Palette which to be honest I didn't know if I was going to even Buy.

I watched a few videos on this Palette and just decided to buy it....



This Palette is really Beautiful I love it and it's really Travel Friendly the Packaging is Lovely I have to say I love all the Kylie Cosmetics Packaging I'm Obsessed.



I have to Say I love all these Shadows in this Palette I have tried every Colour Apart from Obsidian 
I don't tend to use any Black Eye Shadows in any of my Eye Shadow Palette's I think I am going to try and use Obsidian on the Lower Lash Line I will be doing a Overall Review to see if my thoughts are still the same probably in November.

Jasper - Jasper is a really nice Matte Cream/Ivory Shadow that is really nice to Set Eye Shadow Primer and it also helps the other Shadows Blend really nicely too.

Quartz - Quartz is a Stunning Rose Gold Shimmer Shadow my only Gripe with this Shadow Is that it could be more Pigmented.
 What I do with this Shadow is put some Fix plus on my Brush and that gives the Shadow more Pigment and also makes it look Metallic.

Topaz- Topaz is a really Stunning Shadow for the Crease I am always using this Shadow in the Crease.

Gold-Stone - Gold-Stone is another beautiful Shimmer Shadow it's a really nice Bronze Shadow and like Quartz it's not very Pigmented so I do the same with this Shadow that I did with Quartz just use a little bit of Fix Plus.

Citrine - Citrine has to be one of my Favourite Shadows out of this  Palette it's a really pretty Burnt Orange Shadow I have been using this just above my Crease and also on the Lash Line to give a nice Smoky Eye. Citrine is a Matte Shadow.

Tiger's Eye - is the Perfect Transition Shadow for me and also I use Topaz in the Crease to Deepen the eye look. Tiger's Eye is a Matte Eye

Hematite - Hematite is a lovely Brick Brown Shadow this is another Crease Shadow and also a Nice Shadow in the Outer V and also on the Lash Line with Citrine, Hematite is a Matte Shadow.

Bronzite - Bronzite is a Gorgeous Dark Brown this Shadow is great for the Lash Line and also to Create a Smoky Eye. Bronzite is a Matte Eyeshadow.

Obsidian - Obsidian is a Matte Black I haven't used this Shadow from the Palette yet Obsidian is a good Shadow for a Smoky Eye great for using on the Lower Lash Line not sure how Pigmented this Shadow is as I have not used it yet and it doesn't look as Dark as some of my other Black Shadows that are in my Palettes.

My overall thoughts - My Overall thoughts on this Palette is that it's a really great Palette I'm not sure what I expected but this beats my Expectations all the Eye Shadows are really Creamy and Blend really well I love all the Matte Shadows in this Palette.

If I had to Score this Palette I would give it a 8/10 the Shimmer Shades could be more Pigmented and maybe Kylie Cosmetics could have put 1 more Shimmer Shade in the Palette maybe a nice Gold and that would have just been Perfection this is just me being Picky though.

I will use it through October and Create a couple of looks with this Palette and talk about the Pro's and Con's in more detail In November.

So what are your thoughts on this palette do you have it are you going to buy or pass this palette ?