Monday 30 January 2017

My Favourite Thing Of This Month - My Olympus Pen EPL-8

Hello Beauties,

I have had my Cannon 600D/Rebel for 3 years now and thought it was time to get an Upgrade I wanted a more slimmer compact camera but with the features of a SLR and after a lot of Research I came across the Olympus Pen EPL-8.

 I have only had this camera a few weeks but I love the  quality of the photographs that I have been taking they are  just amazing.

 I decided to get the White Olympus Pen over the black one just because everyone seems to have the Black Olympus Pen and I prefer the white one myself it looks nicer more sleek.



 I went to Blackpool with my mum when I got my new camera she was my model for the day and I am really pleased with the photos that I managed to take.

I bought an extra lens to get these photos which is the 45MM f/1.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens this is such a great lens for portraits you get amazing depth of field as you can see in the photographs that I took


 I have been using the 45MM f/1.8 Micro Four Third Lens more then I do the kit lens I use the kit lens for things like taking photographs of buildings and landscapes and when I get my mount for my tripod to put my camera in  I will probably use the kit lens to film you tube videos as the quality of the videos using the lens is really good . I use this 45MM lens for portraits which are my favourite photos to take especially photos of family members.



 A few people that I have shown this photo to say that they love this photo of my mum just because it's so natural she was unaware that I was actually taking this photo so it looks really natural.

                   Some of the best photos that I took of my mum in Blackpool a few weeks ago



                                              I love this photo of the Horse and Carriage too

This camera is definitely one of the best things that I have bought myself and is definitely a great investment and enables me to take really nice photos for my blog .