Wednesday 18 January 2017

New Dress A Bit Of A Fashion Haul

Hello Beauties,

I have something a little bit different to show you today and that is this gorgeous dress from George at Asda (Walmart) it was in the sale and I remember looking at this at Christmas and liking it because it was different it's not normally my style at all but I really like it

So this is the dress it should have been £16 and I got it for £8 which is an absolute bargain I thought it would look nice with black tights and long black boots.



This is the first fashion post I have ever posted on my blog but I thought I would share it with you all .

I love the colour and the design I don't know if I am a fan of the sleeves though they flare out quite a lot .

It's my birthday in a few weeks and I am not sure what I am going to do yet but thought it would be nice to wear this lovely little number .

I actually avoided red for such a long time because I have red hair and always thought it would clash it's only the last few years that I have been gravitating towards the colour and I am wearing it a lot more lately so when I saw this dress and for that price as well I had to pick it up,

Did you get any bargains in the January Sales ?