Tuesday 21 February 2017

First Impressions On February's Glossybox

Hello Beauties,

This is going up a little later then I had planned just because I have been busy for the last week. I got this Glossybox about a week ago and I have to say I am more impressed then I was in January when I received my first Glossybox.

I feel like Glossybox have really stepped up their game and the Products that have been in the last 2 products have been so much better then when I subscribed a couple of years ago. I wrote this in the last first impressions the reason I stopped ordering boxes from Glossybox was because I felt like they were sending the same kind of products over and over and yes we have had skincare in the last 2 boxes that really doesn't bother me as I have just turned 39 and need to take better care of my skin . My new years resolution was to take better care of my skin I have been using Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish which I will be reviewing very soon as I have just finished using that. I am currently using the cleanser we got in last months box UNAMI and will also be bringing you a review on that once I have used that a few more times for now back to my thoughts on this months box.


Firstly can we take a minute to see how Beautiful this Glossy Box is this month it's especially for Valentines Day and I will definitely be keeping this box for Storage.





The Tissue Paper matches the front of the box I feel like Glossybox have really put a lot of thought in this months box.


                                       
                                            Here are the goodies in this months Glossybox




Lets talk about the goodies in February's Glossy Box firstly you get a Full Size 30ML Jeanne Arthes. L'eau De Rose £20. I saw a couple of videos before I got my box and when I realised that this perfume was in as a lot of you tubers was saying it was a really unpleasant rose floral scent. When I sprayed it for the first time it was strong but when the scent died down it was actually really nice I was pleasantly surprised as I am more of a sweet scent perfume scent person rather then a floral scent person. I will definitely continue to use this Perfume.

Bee Good Honey & Camelina Facial Exfoliator - RRP £10.50. This exfoliator won the CEW Beauty Awards 2016 I'm really looking forward to trying it. It claims to Hydrate and Calm. I feel like my skin is so Dehydrated at the minute so it needs products look like this at the minute. There is also an anti aging ingredient in this which makes it interesting to try. If I like this product I may buy the full size as I don't have a facial scrub in my skincare collection at the moment.

La Theorie Des Volcans Noir Eternae Youth Potion Face Scrub RRP £26 - This is a mask scrub it cleanses and purifies and also has anti ageing ingredients and plumps and smoothes the skin which sounds really good. I am looking forward to using this facial scrub as well. I expect great things from this product as it is quite an expensive product.

Ciate London Fade To Greige Paint Pot £9 - I love Ciate Paint Pots and this nail polish is so nice. I have seen a few videos on this box and there was a very Nude Paint Pot that Glossybox sent out I'm so glad I received the darker shade as Nude Nail Polishes always wash me out. Fade to greige is a gorgeous colour it is the only item that I have used and I just love it.

Garnier Sample Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Strength Restorer Balm - Full Size is £4.49 -
I am looking forward to seeing if this product helps my badly Dehydrated hair if it helps I will for sure be buying full size as I do love garnier hair care products.

Overall Thoughts - I really like all the products you get 4 Full Size Products which is just amazing for the cost of the box. The contents of this box is worth £73 and the box only costs £10 plus postage and packing which is such a bargain and there isn't really any of these products that I wasn't happy to have in the box. I am really looking forward to March's box we got to choose from 4 different Sleek Eye and Face palette. I have already chosen mine I can't wait to see it and also to see what else is in the box . I hope they put some other things in there then Skin Care as we have had that the last 2 months most of the box has been Skincare so it would be nice to have something else in there .


Thanks for reading if you have not subscribed to glossybox I would definitely recommend it.