Thursday 15 June 2017

My Every Day Bag Kate Spade Minnie Mouse Shopper - Fashion


Hello Beauties, I love my designer handbags and always wanted to own a Kate Spade handbag and so this on the Kate Spade website at the beginning of the year and I just could not resist .


I am a huge fan of Disney and especially Minnie Mouse I absolutely love Disney World and when I saw this bag I just had to have it . Designer bags are an investment and this is different from any bag in my collection . (I do have quite a few ) Handbags are definitely my thing I love them and it's not always designer handbags even though I do have quite a few which I will write about.

Inside the bag is black and white striped design which I really like and it has a zipped pocket and says Disney Minnie Mouse on one side of the pocket and Kate Spade New York on the other side you also get a pocket for your mobile phone which I always like to have.

It's a really big bag and fits a lot in so it's ideal for work for your lunch and whatever you might need for the day and also if you are going shopping you will be able to fit quite a lot in as well . I wouldn't put frozen food in though I wouldn't want to ruin this gorgeous bag.

I have a lot of really nice bags but by far this one is definitely my favourite before I got this one I got a gorgeous red kate spade bag which I will talk about in another post . I got that one from ebay rather then the kate spade site direct . That is another beautiful bag I got that one because I didn't think I would be able to get this one .

It was only a short post I wanted to show you this beautiful bag I have put it on my Instagram but you may not be following me on Instagram and I want to talk about fashion on my blog a little more then I have and that includes accessories.

Look out for future fashion posts I am as passionate about fashion as I am about beauty and make up . for all of you that don't know I am a fully qualified fashion stylist and image consultant so I thought I would start talking about fashion on the blog as well as beauty posts.

Thanks for reading as always ......