Wednesday 20 September 2017

Review On Primark P.S Strobe Cream/ My Thoughts


Hello Lovelies,

I have been using this strobe cream for the last few months now and thought now was the time to review it for my you in case you wanted to try it out so here are my thoughts.

The best way that I have found to use this strobing cream is to use a couple of pumps on either side of my cheeks and it gives a gorgeous pearlescent glow I prefer to apply it like this rather then to mix it in with my foundation but you can also get a nice glow by adding this to your normal foundation routine .




I think Primark have done a really good job with this product I love the packaging that it has a beautiful rose gold top and the rose gold writing on the packaging .

The strobing cream itself really blends out well and I would definitely repurchase this product and try some of the other strobe creams that Primark have and there such great value for money at only £2 .

This strobe cream gives you such a nice healthy glow better then some of the higher end strobe creams that I have tried and would definitely recommend that you try it if you are looking for something to give you that nice healthy luminescent glow.

Have you tried this strobing cream if so let me know your thoughts?