Monday 14 March 2016

Oh My Gosh My Blog Has Turned 1

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well, my blog has recently turned 1 I can't believe it I don't know where that time has gone.

I have loved every minute of being part of the blogging community and have been very surprised at the amount of people that have been leaving  lovely comments on my blog.

I started this blog as a hobby when I was going through a really rough time last year and it really has helped me for years I have thought about writing a beauty blog I am pleased that I finally got around to it.


    My very good friend made me this cake especially for my blogs birthday she is so good at cake
    making.

    I love this cake as it is personalised and has the picture from my blog and the colouring on the
    cake is my favourite colour mint green.


   
   

   I will be having some of this tonight with a nice cup of tea now that I have taken the photographs
   in one sense I can't wait to try it and in another I don't want to cut into it an ruin it.

  I would like to thank everyone who has read my blog and left such lovely comments your support
  over the last year has meant so much to me I hope that will continue over the next year as I love     
  speaking to you all so much.

 I would also like to thank my friend for giving up her time and making me this cake so I could celebrate the 1st Birthday of my blog hopefully there will be many more birthdays to come.