Saturday 6 May 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Luxury Palette ***Recommended*** - April Favourite


Hello Beauties, I have been using my charlotte tilbury collection a lot more in the month of april . in particular I have been using this charlotte tilbury luxury palette in dolce vita .
So far out of all of my collection of charlotte tilbury this is my favourite the palette it's just so pretty .




How luxurious does this palette look I love charlotte tilbury packaging it just looks so classy, charlotte tilbury definitely did a great job when she decided on the theme of the packaging .

The shadows are super creamy and pigmented and blend so well this palette in particular. I haven't tried any of the other luxury palettes even though I have just got the vintage vamp luxury palette which looks amazing but I haven't gotten around to using it yet.

In every luxury palette that has been created by charlotte tilbury they are colour coded and the idea behind it is that it is the palette that can take you from desk to disco.

These palettes are so great as they are so small and hardly take any time at all to create a look you can definitely create a subtle look then smoke it out for the evening.

In each luxury palette you get a prime shadow which in this palette is a champagne colour and as well as it being a good prime shadow it's a good brow highlight and inner corner eye highlight.

You get a enhance shadow which is a lovely copper eye shadow this palette if you like warm eye shadows you will love it .

Then you get a smoke shadow which is a dark shadow in each palette to give you that gorgeous smoky eye look for the evening . In the dolce vita palette is a dark brown shadow.

Last but not least is the beautiful pop shadow which is a gorgeous gold that certainly does give you that pop (I love using this shadow so much )


These are the 4 shadows that are in the dolce vita luxury quad this is a palette that I highly recommend from charlotte tilbury's collection that I have tried so far .

I will be doing some more charlotte tilbury reviews so look out for them soon.

Have you tried any of the Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palettes? What are your thoughts?