Friday 26 August 2016

Sephora Shimmering Bronzing Powder in Shade Light & Sephora Sweet on You Long Wear Blush First Impressions

Hello Beauties,

In today's post I want to talk about this Sephora Bronzing Powder in the shade Light


I love the Packaging of this Bronzer it's a nice little Compact good to have in your Handbag.




The Bronzer is just Stunning perfect for my Skin Tone as I am so Fair there is only a tiny amount of Shimmer in this Bronzer. 

You can Contour with this Bronzer as the Shimmer doesn't show up when you apply it on your face.

I like that you can also use this as a Blusher you would need a very Small Brush I have a Angled Brush that would probably allow me to use the Blusher by itself.

I really like the Texture of this Bronzer it comes with 9G of Product and you can buy this from sephora.com along with the other Products that I have spoken about in the Previous Post. 





I love this Blusher the Colour is a really nice Every Day Colour and it's so Creamy the Pigmentation is amazing 

With the Blushers you get you get 3.5g of Product definitely a little of this Blusher goes a long way you don't need to apply much.

These are both purchases that I picked up when I went to Sephora in Portugal.