Tuesday 8 November 2016

A Few Goodies To Celebrate My New Job

Hello beauties,

I had a Job Interview yesterday and I got the Job so I decided to get myself a couple of Goodies to Congratulate myself still can't believe I have the Job.

These are the items that I picked up.


I have seen these Real Technique Special Edition Berlin Brushes on peoples blogs and Instagram feeds  I've never seen them in store  though until today that is and just had to pick them up.

What Sweetened the deal is they were on Sale I got £5  Off the Original Retail Price.

I don't have any Make Up Brushes like this in my collection they are so Pretty with the Black and White Graffit Style Print and Purple handles.

I love Real Technique Brushes I have got quite a lot of their Sets and some of the Single Brushes they have come out with over the years and I do really like them.
I have to admit though these are the Prettiest.

Inspiration for these Make Up Brushes come from the Street Art Scene of Berlin, Germany which I like as I am Half German on my Mothers Side.

Street Artists from around the world contribute to the graffiti, murals, and paintings in berlin pretty impressive.






I have wanted to try this Stila Eyes Are The Window Palette this is the Soul Palette I have not even Swatched it yet looking forward to using it.

I have heard some really good things about Stila Eye Shadows, In Particulat this Eye Shadow Palette.

There will be a Review on this and the Real Technique Brushes in a couple of weeks

Just look how pretty the Shadows are I know there Neutral Eyeshadows but these colours are right up my alley.


Last but not least are these Phone Cases my Phone has been without a Phone Case now for a few months and I was in Home Bargains today and came across these little Beauties.

They were really Inexpensive £1.49 each I got all 3 Cases for £5 not sure which one to use first :)

Thanks For Reading As Always Do You Have The Real Technique Brushes Or The Stila Palette If So What Are Your Thoughts ?