Sunday 19 February 2017

What I got for my Birthday

Hello Beauties,

I have recently done a what I got for my birthday video for you tube and thought if you was not subscribed to my you tube channel you would like to see what I got.

I got really spoilt this year considering my birthday is only 6 weeks after Christmas I didn't expect to get as much as I did . I'm so appreciative to everyone that bought me something .



The first thing that I got was something that I had put on my Birthday Wish list . I had heard such amazing things about the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm and had asked for some of the cleansing balm and got this nice lovely starter setI am so looking forward to using this and seeing if it's as good as I've heard. You get a lot of product considering it's a starter kit you get 50ML of product in the  Moringa Balm you also get the Professional Dual Action Cleansing Cloth and 15ML of Age Support Treatment Cream I haven't heard much about the Age Support Treatment Cream I am looking forward to trying it out none the less.



I love this Disney Mickey Mouse T-shirt I got it from my mum I love anything Disney it's from Primark and was really inexpensive. I have a few of the Disney T-shirts now from Primark and they are so comfortable to wear.


I've never tried any of Nikki Minaj Perfume's out before and believe she has 4 different perfume's out now this Scent is right up my alley. It's one of  those sweet smelling scents that I like it's very similar to Katie Perry's Meow this scent is just a tiny bit stronger if you like Katy Perry Meow I think you will really like this Pink Friday Perfume. The bottle of the perfume is so cute it will look really nice with the rest of my perfumes on the stand that I have .


This is another nice perfume it's FCUK Friction I was told that it's a Summer Scent it has a nice Coconut smell to it which reminds me of Summer. Even though this is a Summer Scent it's the kind of Scent that I would wear all year round.


I got a couple of things from Pandora I love my Pandora Jewellery. My Mum bought me the Hugs & Kisses Ring and I got the Loving Aunt Charm from my Sister I can't wait to put this on my Charm Bracelet it's such a nice charm.





I got this gorgeous Tuscany Silver Curb Bracelet of my brother and his wife it's a really nice bracelet to wear in the evening I am sure I will get a lot of use out of this bracelet .



I got this book it sounds so good currently I'm reading a book that has been recommended by http://www.thecurvaceousvegan.com/ if you haven't checked out her blog you should go and check it out. The book that I'm reading is called Behind Closed Doors so I will finish reading that and then read this .

Has anyone read this book if so what are your thoughts ?




A Surprise present that I got was this Jefree Star Beauty Killer Palette I was really excited to receive this as I have thought about getting it from time to time but never did. I know there is a lot of Controversy around Jefree Star but the Shadows in this Palette look gorgeous. I have been using it over the last few days and will be bringing you a review in the next couple of weeks with swatches.





I Heart Make Up Golden Bar I was going to buy this for myself if I didn't get it for my birthday as I have practically every palette that I heart make up has come out with and this is the latest one. The shadows in this palette are stunning aren't they? I haven't swatched many shadows in this palette just the white highlight at the top and the middle gold eyeshadows. I can't wait to use this palette every palette I have tried from I heart make up has not let me down the pigmentation of the eyeshadows are so creamy and buttery and are sometimes better then higher end eye shadow palettes that I have in my collection.



I love this Smashbox Ablaze Palette the shadows in here are so beautiful really nice and warm toned. I love the rust toned shadows. It's a really nice palette to travel with it's got a nice size mirror and 8 great shadows. The only thing that it doesn't have is a nice light transition shade which is a shame I'll have to work from two palettes when using this.






Another surprise was this YSL - Very YSL Black Edition you get 4 gorgeous eye shadows,  The eyeshadows are all shimmers which is again a shame as I do like to have Matte Eyeshadows in my eyeshadow palettes as well. Also there is no Transition Shadow so it means that I will have to work from another palette for the transition shade. You also get 2 lip glosses and a nice blush. You get a lovely size mirror and the compact is just stunning it's black faux leather with the YSL Monogram this will be taking pride in my new handbag that I got.

Speaking of my new handbags I got some money so I ordered a pre-loved Kate Spade handbag it's Red so stunning. I have wanted a Kate Spade Handbag now for so long so I'm pleased that I have that in my Handbag Collection. I will be doing a What's In My Handbag Blog Post very soon.

I also got a gorgeous Yankee Candle Burner, Elizabeth Arden Travel On The Go Set, Chocolates, trainers and a few other things there is a video on my you tube channel of everything that I got if you want to go and check that out.

Thanks for reading as always